Friday, March 18, 2011

What's on my mind today?

What’s on my mind today?

Honestly, I couldn’t even tell ya. But boy let me tell you, am I ever ready for summer! I am so sick of school right now, and the worst part hasn’t even come yet! But I got to admit, this year has gone by pretty fast. Teachers are all, “ACT this, and ACT that”! Yeah, yeah, we know. I think it’s our choice, I mean really.
Summer is defiantly my favorite time of the year. No school, no homework. Stay up all night, sleep all day. All you got to do is hangout with your friends and what not. Spending a day on the lake, tubing, the radio on, and the smell of some bbq hamburgers is just my summer dream right now. It’ll be my first summer in Utah, so we’ll see how it goes. I bet it’s so much hotter here, since we’re so close to the desert and all. One thing im going to miss is the ocean. Im pretty sure im going to have beach withdrawals. But I am scared to go far out in the ocean. Ill only go out until the water is up to my waist. The ocean is a scary place sometimes. But I love it! One time my sister stepped on a dead jelly fish and she had to pee on it to get the sting out. Weird.
Spring aint that bad, except you sneeze every time you walk outside. One thing about Utah is that there are no trees out here at all so its not that bad I don’t think. But how would I k now? I aint been here during spring yet. I mean you can defiantly tell that we’re close to the desert here. In South Carolina you can’t even see through the trees there is so many of them. And they aint like sticks like they are here. They’re thick. But I don’t want to dis on Utah to much. I have had a pretty good time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment